Vantage Pointe offers customized group training to community leaders, schools, homeschool groups, homeowners association boards, government boards, nonprofit boards, and any other community group interested in improving their communication and learning to handle conflict in a constructive manner. Professional trainers from Vantage Pointe can come to your facility to conduct training.
Our training provides the following:
- How to resolve a conflict in a positive way that protects or repairs relationships;
- How to communicate with others in a respectful way;
- How to deeply understand someone else’s point of view;
- How to take ownership of a decision;
- How to recognize, in order to work with, different communication styles.
After completing conflict management training with Vantage Pointe, participants will have learned how to diffuse difficult situations, and how to focus on finding impartial solutions to conflicts.