Facilitation offers businesses a productive means to guide team or group decision-making and troubleshooting. Bringing in a professional facilitator to control the conversation will keep the participants on track, maintain a respectful and inclusive atmosphere, and allow the group to reach more creative and effective solutions.
Hiring a facilitator can increase your team’s productivity if your meetings resemble the list below:
- Discussions stray off-topic
- Conversations are derailed by minor details or “getting lost in the weeds”
- Members are too attached to their viewpoints or “the way things have always been done”
- Participants are unable or unwilling to understand each other’s perspective
- Lack of ownership for their role in the group